So I found out Gloria @Gloriatheviolinist nominated me for the Liebster Award. Thanks Gloria! 🙂 That’s kind of awesome and completely unexpected. Basically this is a blog award the bloggers give new bloggers. After being nominated you can nominate others.
This is how it works:
1. Link and thank the person who nominated you
2. Answer the eleven questions they asked.
3. Nominate eleven bloggers that have less than 200 followers.
4. Ask them eleven questions and let them know you’ve nominated them.
My answers to Gloria’s questions:
1. If there was one book that you could turn into a movie, which one would it be ?
Now let’s see, would I have complete control over this movie? Haha. It would be made just like I want it, right? I’d hate for one of my favorite books to have a horrible movie adaption. This is a hard decision, I would pick The Statistical Probability of Love At First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith probably.
2. If you could meet one character from a book, who would it be ?
If I could meet one character from a book, I would meet Veronica Mars from The Thousand-Dollar Tan Line (Veronica Mars (#1). Ha, that’s kind of cheating because I haven’t read the book and it’s based off a TV show.
3. If you had to go live on an abandoned island, and you could take one author with you that would write books for you, who would you take ?
I would take Jennifer E. Smith! Or John Green.
4. If you could become one book character, who would it be ?
Oh gosh, I would become…Mia from If I Stay. She’s amazing at the cello which I’m so jealous of.
5. What is your favourite fictional world ?
I do not have one. I don’t read books that involve fictional worlds. Haha.
6. Where do you like reading the most ?
I like reading in my room.
7. What language(s) do you read in ?
8. How many hours a week do you spend reading ?
Maybe seven or eight. Possibly more.
9. Do your parents ever tell you that you read to much ?
10. ebook, paperback or hardback ?
Paperback cost wise, hardback bookshelf wise.
11. What do you prefer to read on other blogs ? Reviews, challenges, tags,… ?
Review and features are my favorites. 🙂
Fionnuala @Books For Birds Blog
Most of the bloggers I follow are already established and have more than 200 followers. So I kind of had issues coming up with eleven people. Haha. If anyone has any to recommend, feel free to comment them below. 🙂
My questions for the nominated bloggers are:
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. If you could only read one book, what would it be?
3. What is your most anticipated book release this year?
4. What is one book you’re looking forward to next year?
5. Do you set any yearly goals in your book reading?
6. How many books would you say you buy in a year?
7. Do you believe in book buying bans?
8. Would/Do you ever buy doubles of books?
9. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
10. How much time do you spend blogging and interacting with others in the blogosphere?
11. Where do you purchase the majority of your books?