I have been tagged by Holly @ The Fox’s Hideaway for the Sisterhood of World Bloggers Award/Tag. Thanks Holly.<3
1. Thank the blogger that nominated you and link back to their website.
2. Post the award’s logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions you have been asked.
4. Nominate ten other bloggers and ask them ten other questions.
1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging after I discovered the great book blogging community. Before then, I had thought of starting a blog, well, another blog since I’ve had previous ones and a book blog was among my interests. I never really went through with it, before finding this community. “Booktube” was also a push in this general direction and that was also an option, I found out I liked the idea of actually typing my blog a lot better than recording myself and posting it online. 🙂
2. Do you have any quirky reading habits?
I can’t say I really have any quirky reading habits.
3. What book have you reread the most?
I don’t re-read many books since I started blogging. When I was a teen I used to re-read the Young Adult books by Melody Carlson a lot.
4. What do you do when you’re in a reading slump?
Cry. No, just kidding. 🙂 I try different books and hope something breaks it. I may stop reading for a week or two and wait for my reading urge to come back.
5. Do you judge a book by its cover?
I definitely do. I’m a sucker for a gorgeous cover and it will definitely peak my interest in reading a book.
6. If you could live in one fictional world, what would it be?
I’m not one for fictional worlds, I don’t read too much fiction. I think I would choose to live in the Hunger Games universe or Free To Fall’s slight futuristic time period.
7. What’s one of your pet peeves in books?
Oh gosh. Where do I begin?
Love triangles, cheating, oblivious characters, whiny characters…
Oh wait, you said one. 😉
8. When thinking about reading a book, do you research it and ask friends about it, or do you like taking chances and going in blind?
I definitely research it online with reviews and such, however, because I’m spoiler prone, it always ends badly. I don’t really have any friends that read too much Young Adult fiction to ask their opinions of. I go in blind a few times too.
9. Which fictional character would you love to spend the day with?
Hadley from The Statistical Probability of Love At First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
10. Who is your favorite OTP (one true pairing)?
Rory and North from Free To Fall by Lauren Miller. Currently.
Lauren @ Bookmark Lit
Lola @ Hit or Miss Books
Jamie @ The Perpetual Pageturner
Jessica @ Such A Novel Idea
Bee @ Istyria Book Blog
Lara @ The Paperback Palace
Erin @ The Hardcover Lover
~My Questions For You~
What is your favorite part of blogging?
Have you had any other blogs?
What is the biggest thing you’ve learned from book blogging?
Has book blogging changed your life? If so, elaborate. 🙂
What is your biggest blogging milestone?
What are some of your favorite book blogs?
Do you have any blogging tips?
What is your favorite genre to read?
What books do you like to review most? (ARCs, new releases, older books that may not get much attention, etc.)
What book do you wish would be turned into a movie?