~Wondrous Covers Wednesday~
Wondrous Covers Wednesday (WCW) is a weekly feature at YA Indulgences where I showcase three book covers. To view past WCWs, you can check out the page here. 🙂
I’m still really loving the profile/silhouette style of book covers, so I am going to feature three book covers with silhouettes in them.
Ah, I love this cover, of course. 😉
1. I like how the cover takes place at night, I love how the moon is completely giant, taking up almost all the space in the background.
2. I like how well it fits the title.
3. I love the silhouetted couple. 🙂
1. I love that shade of blue used and I love how it’s the only other color, aside from shades of grey being used. 🙂
2. I like how the couple takes a bigger focus than in Bright Before Sunrise.
3. I, of course, love the stars in the background, I’m a sucker for anything universe related.
Ah, look what Shannon found! A cover that completely complements my first two. Due to her great suggestion, I’m making this one my third selection.
1. Like in Bright Before Sunrising, I love the big moon!
2. I love the posture of the girl, she looks like she’s really rushing to get somewhere or training or something and given the plot summary, it makes sense.
3. I love how there’s a little tagline of sorts (What do they call those one line descriptions on covers?), but I wish it were either slightly bigger or in a different font because it’s a little hard to read. 😉
This book will be released next month from Viking Juvenile.
Surprise! I’m still keeping this one because it’s so cute. I love this.
1. It looks so contemporary, sort of mature and like the kind of book I want to be caught reading out and about. 🙂
2. I like how cute it is, how the font is laid out and how the couple is framed.
3. The shades of green in this is so gorgeous.
Edit: I’ve discovered my third cover! Or well, it was suggested to me, like I mentioned. 🙂 Let me know what you think of any of these covers and if you’ve read these books.