Hey everyone! I had the idea to create this musical book tag after randomly getting some inspiration last week! I love musicals, like love them, like I wish my life were one, because there are NEVER bad singers in musicals. 🙂
The rules are pretty much like all of the other rules.
1. Tag at least five people. You probably want to tag them on Twitter so they’ll know that way too. 🙂
2. Thank the person that tagged you.
3. Be sure to give me credit for what I’m sure is going to explode throughout the blogosphere, just kidding. 😉
Without further ado, here’s the tag!
1. ~There’s A World~ (Next To Normal)
A book with a great world you want to be part of.
You: “But Amber, that’s not a book! That’s a MANGA!”
Me: “My tag, my rules, I JUST REALLY WANT TO LIVE ON THE MOON OKAY AND LIVE IN TOKYO AND CRYSTAL TOKYO (ON THE MOON), IS THAT SO WRONG?”
You: “Manga’s fine”
2. ~What You Own~ (RENT)
What author do you have to own all the books by?
Hmm… Jennifer E. Smith or Kody Keplinger probably. 🙂
3. ~No One Mourns The Wicked~ (Wicked)
The character you hate most from a book
That guy in
I can’t remember his name but omg, I hated him so much.
4. ~All I Ask Of You-~ (Phantom of The Opera)
Who is your favorite romantic pairing in a book?
Sky and Josh from
5. ~I Should Tell You~ (RENT)
A book that you think you should keep your feelings hidden about out of fear OR a book you haven’t read that everyone else has.
6. ~Dancing Through Life~ (Wicked)
Your ultimate pick me up/feel good book
7. ~Think Of Me~ (Phantom of The Opera)
The last book you couldn’t get off your mind after reading it.
8. ~What Is This Feeling~ (Wicked)
A book that you weren’t sure you would like, but you LOVED it.
9. ~Didn’t I See This Movie?~ (Next To Normal)
Your favorite movie adaptation/retelling of a book OR a book that strongly reminds you of a movie.
10. ~La Vie Boheme~ (RENT)
A book that features an interesting/quirky cast of characters
11. ~He’s Not Here~ (Next To Normal)
A book where one of your favorite characters dies (don’t list the character)
Hmm, I have to think about this one…Oh…No, I can’t say that one….I apparently don’t read many books where characters die (Lucky me!) I choose this one though:
12. ~Epiphany~ (Bare: A Pop Opera)
A book that changed your perspective, taught you something or was extremely thought provoking,
This book made me think a lot as A changed bodies and “characters”.
13. ~It’s Gonna Be Good~ (Next To Normal)
A book you’re so excited to read!
14.~You’re Timeless To Me~ (Hairspray)
A book you consider a classic for you.
15. ~Don’t Do Sadness/Blue Wind~ (Spring Awakening)
A book that was NOT a tearjerker for you despite (possibly) being sad.
Okay, this is a hard one for me…Oh, wait, got it!
16. ~How Could I Ever Forget~ (Next To Normal)
A book that you read years ago that you had forgotten about
1.Holly @ The Fox’s Hideaway
2.Val @ The Innocent Smiley
3. Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight
4. Lauren @ Bookmark Lit
5. Kaitlin @ Reading Is My Treasure
6. Cait @ Paper Fury