Hey everyone! I am writing this recap at like 4 in the morning! Fastest weekly recap ever, for me I mean. 🙂 For once I’m not waiting until 11pm Sunday night to finish it. Haha. I’m actually pretty tired but I can’t really sleep these days. Also, I have to start getting ready for church in a few hours, then GO to church for a few hours, let’s pray I make it through the next eight hours. I figured if I have three cups of coffee and hot chocolate that I should be totally okay. *crosses fingers*
Besides pulling all-nighters and sleeping my days away, I’ve been putting in a lot of job applications which I mentioned in my Looking Forward To: November post just yesterday. I discovered I got a call to call back and set up an interview at Goodwill. So, crossing fingers on that too. A job’s a job and I need to save for
music BEA and Buffy Loans!, and mostly entertainment things, adulting and moving out.
~What I Posted Last Week~
- Monthly Recap: October ’15
- How To Be Brave by E. Katherine Kottaras | Review, Interview and Giveaway (ends 11/23)
- Alcohol, Depression and Suicide: A Guest Post by Ann Jacobus (Author of Romancing The Dark In The City of Light) (Review here)
- Looking Forward To: November
Oh wow, so this week was very author heavy and very recap-ish. Anyway, definitely check out the lovely guest posts and interview by the authors above! ❤ And the giveaway. 😉 There aren’t too many entries in there (17) and there are four ways to enter so…more entries, please. 🙂
~What You Can Expect This Week~
- Musical Monday will be making an appearance! Finally.
- Top Ten Tuesday
- Wondrous Covers Wednesday, most likely. I’ve been slacking on it the past few weeks.
- A review of some sort, for real this time. Really! I mean it. Don’t look at me like that…
- More Than This Provincial Life will also make an appearance.
~What I’ll Be Reading~
Well, due to me having never read Mockingjay, I am going to be picking up the series again with Catching Fire. Why am I not just reading Mockingjay or starting with THG? Well, I CAN’T FIND THG. *sad face* I looked in my room and in other rooms and I don’t know where it went. It really sucks because that’s been the one I’ve been wanting to read the most (out of three choices…).
Of course, since I’m going to be reading Catching Fire, that means I’ll have to put The Distance Between Us on hold, but as son as I finish CF and MJ, I’ll go back to it, probably.
~Highlights of the Week~
- Cranberry and orange cake (storebought but whatever)
- Hot chocolate<3
- DISCOVERING THAT I ALREADY OWN THE BUFFY SOUNDTRACK<3
- Listening to Carly Rae Jepsen’s album Kiss and loving it…and realizing I bought it a longgg time ago. This is the second time I forgot I bought an album (Buffy was the third). I need to eventually get back to Buffy.
- Goodwill calling about a job interview.
- Discovering that the “paragraph” button on WP is not evil and that I love it. Seriously, this is life changing.
Basically my life revolves around food and music and money to buy said food and music.