Looking Forward To is my monthly feature where I showcase the books, movies, and movies I’m looking forward to along with everything else.
I’m going to recap what I posted so far in December in this post as well, since there wasn’t a ton. You can read that at the end of the post. 🙂
Oh my gosh, I can’t believe a year went by so fast. That’s a RENT reference, you can expect about a thousand more of them on my blog and on Twitter, don’t tell me you don’t love it.
Seriously though, it’s unbelievable. I’m going to have to try to watch some Christmas movie. Eloise At Christmas Time maybe? And Cricket On The Hearth! My favorite Christmas movie that I haven’t actually seen completely. But I mean, it’s Charles Dickens and it’s romantic and it’s animated, so bring it!
Speaking of bringing it…
Since this post is pretty late (motivation is not my friend this month), I’m going to still talk about things that have already come out. Haha.
I have two sequels (Their Fractured Light and See How They Run) in here where I haven’t read the first one in the series, but they sound interesting and I’ve heard good things.
Most Excited For: Not If I See You First and What’s Broken Between Us sound interesting.
What I Have For Review: Instructions For The End of The World
What I’ve Heard: Grimes album is amazing, which I said before, seriously, go listen to it. It’s been out on digital and is finally getting the physical release.
Maria Mena’s was an album I just listened to offhand Friday night after realizing that Coldplay’s album wasn’t on Spotify. Sigh.
I’d heard Maria Mena’s song “I Don’t Wanna See You With Her” on a website weeks ago, became pretty excited for the album but then the fourth came and I was like “Eh”. I’m so glad I decided to go back and listen to the whole album. I adore it.
Most Excited For: Cage The Elephant since…that’s the only one that hasn’t come out. ;D
- Christmas! I’m excited for Christmas even though not a lot will be going on with that, but it is a big deal to me for religious reasons.
- Christmas music, yes, I’m that dreadful person you don’t like that enjoys Christmas music. ❤
- I can finally watch Belle’s Enchanted Christmas again! But do I? Hmm, we’ll see.
- Any and all peppermint things! Peppermint taffy, peppermint bark, peppermint mocha creamer, gah. ❤ I love it all.
- I’m excited to put together my package for OTSPSecretSister as well as the package for an exchange Holly, Shannon, Val and I are doing.
- I’m excited for this year to be over, really. It’s been kind of hard and so I’m hopeful that next year will be better.
~What I Posted This Past Week~
What are you all excited for? A concert, a ballet (I’ve always wanted to see The Nutcracker), family get togethers? Christmas, Hannukkah? I see that actually begins tomorrow! I had no idea. Are you excited for a holiday you celebrate that I might not know about? Snow?
I want to know.