Hi! Once again (though it’s been a while), I have a post that will be on here when you all wake up! Unless you’re totally still awake like I am, in which case, it will still be up later.
I never get books for Christmas, my parents don’t buy them for me since I already own so many (that I bought myself). 🙂
I said this last year too, but a little redundancy sometimes is good. 😉 Plus it gives people hints. Just kiddinggg:
If Santa were to bring me some books though, these are the ones I would like, I decided to only mention ones that I haven’t read that were published this year.
~Top Ten Books I Really Really Really Want Santa to Bring Me For Christmas~
- For The Record -I’m seriously into almost any book that has to do with music and oh my gosh, that cover. I love it.
- The Anatomical Shape of The Heart – Ugh, I need this one. Two people meet on a bus in the middle of the night? I crave it.
- The Fixer – Holly said she thought I would like this and I think I would too and I just really want it. Plus the author and I have the same last name. Maybe I could pretend I’m a relative and hit her up for a copy?
- The Accident Season – This book is intriguing. I love mysterious family backgrounds.
- The Weight of Feathers – I just really like the cover of this. It’s so unique too, since it’s about traveling circuses. I mean, how often do you come across traveling circuses in literature? And I mean, a FAMILY of traveling circuses. A RIVALRY between FAMILIES of TRAVELING CIRCUS PEOPLE. It’s unheard of!
- The Lies About Truth – I read Faking Normal by Courtney and I loved that book, so I’m pretty much up for whatever she writes next.
- Not After Everything – This is a title that I have just been super excited about since I heard of it. I like more ‘dysfunctional’ backgrounds when it comes to guy main characters? Oh gosh, that sounds horrible, moving on.
- Winter – Winter needs no introduction. I have still, um, only read Cinder, however, that’s because I don’t own Fairest yet (actually, it’s not why but go with it) and I’d want to series binge them.
- Until We Meet Again – Really, I love the super gorgeous cover. It’s like a YA The Time Traveler’s Wife, which I mostly loved, so I would hope I’d love this book as well.
- Uprooted – Ha, remember that time I ALMOST got an ARC of this one? Then the book blew up. Remember? Do you remember? I remember. “Let it go, Amber”. Never. I figured my list could use a little (more) fantasy in it. 🙂
While we’re adding fantasy, I might as well add some educational value to my list. 😉
Alexander Hamilton, we are waiting in the wings for you.
You saw that coming, right? Oh. Maybe not. Since I said I was only doing ’15 releases. Oh well! The ship is in the harbor now.