Looking Forward To is a monthly feature where I showcase all the books, music, movies, etc. that I’m looking forward to.
For Review: Firsts, This Is Where It Ends, Thicker Than Water, Identity Crisis, The Year We Fell Apart, Sanctuary Bay, and The Love That Split The World.
Blog Tour: Firsts
Sunday Street Team: The Love That Split The World
Most Excited About: Passenger, Underwater, Bookishly Ever After, and The Memory of Light.
Read(ing): This Is Where It Ends, The Love That Split The World, and Firsts
Wet Don’t You (Not pictured)
Most Excited For: Not To Disappear, Matter and Don’t You.
I’ve been in love with Wet since hearing “It’s All In Vain”. I’m a bit hesitant about Panic! At The Disco, nothing will top the first album for me, I have a feeling it will be much like Fall Out Boy’s American Beauty/American Psycho for me, which I didn’t like much, but did buy. On sale. Ha.
I haven’t The 5th Wave yet but the movie looks really interesting, if not a bit scary. Maybe more than a bit. Oh…I just noticed Chloe Grace -Moritz is in it…great… Let’s just say I’m not a HUGE fan of her after she
ruined starred in If I Stay.
- All the shows come back this month! Kind of. A few are only going to have one episode, but you know, every episode counts. Every. Single. One.
- Girl Meets World has two episodes.
- Pretty Little Liars continues it’s sixth season!
- iZombie has a new episode, I still need to desperately catch up on that show.
- Degrassi premiered it’s new ‘season’/show tonight and will have the first ten episodes on Netflix in eleven days. Yay. I think…
- THE 100 COMES BACK.
- The Vampire Diaries and The Originals both end the month with new episodes. I’m super behind on The Originals still. Sigh.
- I’m (more or less) participating in Bout of Books which lasts until the 10th! I haven’t made much/any progress. I’m still stuck reading the book I was on before it started. 😦 Sigh. I’m aiming to finish it tonight though and then get started on the others.
- I’m on the blog tour for Firsts and there will be a guest post from Laurie E. Flynn, which is great.
- There’s also Bloggiesta going on from the 16th to the 17th.