Hi everyone! It’s been a while since I’ve done these posts. I felt it was long over-due and I had a nice week and a half of posts. Life here is pretty much the same really.
I’ll be sharing my posts from the past two weeks that you may have missed.
~What You May Have Missed~
Feb. 16: All The Songs I’d Like To Be Books. I did this in a playlist form because I couldn’t just choose ten songs, let’s be real.
Feb. 20: My Love-A-Thon Introduction
Feb. 23: Halsey Book Tag
Feb. 26 : The Piracy of eARCs
~What You Can Expect This Week~
Monday: February Recap + Looking Forward To: March
Tuesday: Snark From The Ark will be on my blog this week! If you don’t know what that is, it’s a The 100 feature where Shannon, Holly and I chat about The 100. You should check it out for sure. 😉
Wednesday: Interview with Jennifer Love (author of In Real Life)
Thursday: A possible Fine Line post, I believe. On what topic? Well, it’s somewhat along the lines of my recent ARC discussions. (Are you getting told of those yet? ;))
Friday: Fuller House post for More Than This Provincial Life
Saturday: Hamilton Tag
~In The Blogosphere~
I’ve seen a lot of good posts lately! Here are some of them:
- Shannon shared her post for the Tsar’s Guard Parade.
- Rashika shares why it’s okay to not read all of the ARCs.
- Val and Ely recapped their great World War 2 event. Be sure to check out one or several of their posts!
- Holly shared her February edition of From The Den.
- Lauren shared her thinking interesting process for ratings. She also did a great post combining romantic tropes with songs.
- Nereyda gave a very informative post on FTC disclosures and social media.
- Jamie talked about the instant accessibility we have with authors.
- Cait asks the awesome question, “Why do we love painful books?“.
I finished In Real Life this past week which was pretty okay! I enjoyed it. I also started Kill The Boy Band which I hope to finish tomorrow. I’ve been saying that for days now though, so… We shall see if that happens.
So, how have your guys’ week been? Have you read Kill The Boy Band or In Real Life? Are you interested in it? Did you read any interesting discussion posts I may have missed? Let me know.