Today’s list is Ten Facts About Me (bookish or just general about you facts or ten facts about you as a blogger…whatever you want)
I’ll be doing five bookish facts about me and ten personal facts about me.
Top Five Bookish Facts About Me:
- I have not read Harry Potter.
- I don’t care for fantasy much at all. Exceptions are Game of Thrones.
- Contemporary is my life.
- I buy almost solely Kindle books now.
- I prefer a sad ending to happy ending.
Top Ten Personal Facts About Me:
- I was born roughly four months premature. And eight days after my mom’s 18th birthday. Happy belated birthday present to her. 😉
- I was not the flower girl in my parents wedding. No, I won’t ever get over it! Who cares that I didn’t really care at the time, haha, I care now.
- I do not know how to drive. . . or cook.
- I am forever a night person.
- I have never seen a live musical. Ever. That means to Next To Normal, no Les Miserables, No Hamilton. It’s a sad life, I know.
- I’ve had my hair highlighted pink, purple, pin and purple and blue.
- I’m pretty sure I have trypophobia (the fear of holes, clustered holes) and mainly clusters in my case.
- My favorite color is dark blue and lately I have some weird obsession with the idea/color of burnt orange.
- Dirty Dancing and Ferris Bueller’s Day Off are the ultimate feel good movies for me. I don’t know if it’s because of Jennifer Grey or what.
- My favorite number is 11 because of my birthday, I think I like that it begins with the first number and is also repetitive.
Okay, now tell me a fact about you, bookish or not. 🙂 And tell me if we have anything in common.