Hey guys. I know, I know, “Two Top Ten Tuesdays in a row!”. I’m working on a year long streak of them. You can find out more about Top Ten Tuesday here.
Today’s Top Ten Tuesday is “Top Ten 2016 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn’t Get To (But TOTALLY plan to)“. This is basically my kind of topic. Again.
I went through an absolutely ridiculous reading slump last year. I call it, the lost year. Let’s not talk about it anymore, it’s too painful.
How about I get to the books now? As usual, I have more than ten! I decided to pick sixteen in honor of 2016. And you’ve probably seen me mention all of these lovely, amazing, fantastic looking books before.
- This Adventure Ends by Emma Mills
- Be Good Be Real Be Crazy by Chelsey Philpot
- Still Life With Tornado by A.S. King
- Wrecked by Maria Padian
- Beast by Brie Spangler
- Into White by Randi Pink
- The Sun Is Also A Star by Nicola Yoon
- Whisper To Me by Nick Lake
- The Memory of Light by Francesco X. Stork
- Afterward by Jennifer Mathieu
- Girl In Pieces by Kathleen Glasgow
- Jerkbait by Mia Siegert
- You Know Me Well by David Levithan and Nina LaCour
- Autofocus by Lauren Gibaldi
- Rani Patel in Full Effect by Sonia Patel
- Last Seen Leaving by Caleb Roehrig
I have almost every single one of these books, so there’s no reason for me to not have read them. Absolutely NO reason. Minus work, home, slumps and sleep. No reason at all, guys.
Would you like to know which books I own? I’ll just tell you the ones I don’t have in one format or another: Be Good Be Real Be Crazy, Rani Patel In Full Effect, and Into White.
I feel really connected to Still Life With Tornado, Girl In Pieces, Whisper To Me and The Memory of Light even though I haven’t read them. I feel like when I do read them, I’ll love them.
Have you read any of these books? How did you like them? What are some books you meant to read last year but didn’t?